By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
1. The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion is open to all GB residents, aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
3. Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised till receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, and the promotional packaging, as this may be required for validation and in order for the claimant to receive the Gift(s). Internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not consume more product than the recommended UK government guidelines The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
5. Purchase between 00:01 BST on 31 March 2022 and closes at 23:59 BST on 30 September 2022 (the “Promotional Period”).
6. All Claims must be made by 23:59 on 14 October 2022.
7. Free Camden Beer Glass: There are Three (3) individual Glass designs for claimants to choose from, for designs visit www.camdentownbrewery.com/beerglass. In the event that the glass design chosen by the Claimant is unavailable, the Promoter shall provide the next available design,
i. On pack and website images are for illustrative purposes only. The Camden Beer Glass design you receive may vary slightly from the images shown. The Beer Glass is 568ml.
8. To claim:
a. Purchase a:
i. 4 x 330mL Can, 4 x 330mL Bottle, 10 x 330mL Bottle , 12 x 330mL Can or 12 x 330mL Bottle of Camden Hells, with the promotion advertised on pack from a participating store including Waitrose, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Tesco, Asda, Whole Foods, Co-op, M&S or the Camden Webshop (the “Participating Stores”);
b. Go online to www.camdentownbrewery.com/beerglass;
c. Enter your Six (6) digit alpha-numeric unique reference code (found on the inside of the promotional pack);
d. Select one of the Three (3) Beer Glass designs.
i. Claimants can redeem up to Six (6) Beer Glasses at a time.
ii. Each unique code allows One (1) Beer Glass redemption.
iii. Gifts are limited to a maximum of Six (6) per household.
e. Provide your details, including full name, email address, phone number and postal address (including postcode);
9. When entering a delivery address in Great Britain the address details are passed to and verified against Royal Mails PAF® service to ensure successful fulfilment. Please note that your Beer Glass will not go through your post box so please insert a delivery address where someone will be in to accept the delivery of your Gift.
10. Claims are limited to a maximum of one per unique 6-digit alpha-numeric code.
11. Codes are printed on the inside of promotional packs.
12. The Gift shall be delivered to the Claimant as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 90 days after a Claimant has entered the Promotion and claimed a Gift. Delivery of the Gift is subject to government social distancing restrictions and other COVID-19 related delays, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Gift which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
13. Should you have any queries regarding your order please contact us at [email protected]. Please ensure you have your order confirmation reference from your order confirmation email to help us track your order.
14. The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Gift is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Gift for it, of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Beer Glass design you selected is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for another Beer Glass design, in its sole discretion.
15. Any persons or households attempting to claim more than Six (6) Beer Glasses by (including but not limited to) using multiple identities or addresses will be disqualified.
16. Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be considered.
17. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the claim process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected claims.
18. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
20. The Promoter may refuse to award a Gift in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Gift has been awarded.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
24. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.